CSULB CAPS Community Link is a searchable and up-to-date database of providers who have expertise and experience in working with college students. Providers request to be included in the CSULB CAPS Community Link and CSULB CAPS reviews all applications to determine the following:
- Expertise and interest in college student population mental health.
- Licensed and in good standing with their respective California Licensing Boards.
- The providers participating in the database supply their own information about their services.
- CSULB does not supervise and bear no legal responsibility for the services provided by any of the individuals or agencies listed.
- CSULB CAPS offers this database as a resource; it does not constitute endorsement of any of the listed treatment providers or facilities.
- Users assume responsibility for evaluating and selecting among the providers included in these listings.
- We cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided. It is therefore important to verify information with the providers that interest you, including fees and other arrangements. Contact your insurance company to ensure that the clinician you select is a participating provider.
If you have any feedback about a provider listed below, email the CAPS case manager about your treatment experience.